No se admiten Hanks :P
Spider-Man and the X-Men
When Wolverine dies, it makes it a little difficult to have a book in present-day continuity called Wolverine and the X-Men. So, Marvel’s having that other ubiquitous character takeover for an all-new all-different series called: Spider-Man and the X-Men!
Announced Wednesday on Comicbook.com, the new series comes from writer Elliot Kalan and artist Marco Failla. While the name seems to imply Spider-Man’s in charge, it makes a little more sense than that: Spidey’s the guidance counselor! The series launches in December, and the first arc features a unique team-up: Sauron and Stegron the Dinosaur Man.
”The X-Men aren’t very happy with having Spider-Man involved with the school,” Kalan said in the announcement interview. “He’s not a mutant, and though he may be a friend of the X-Men, he’s not a member of the family.” However, it seems his placement was one of Wolverine’s wishes before he died.
The conflicts will come from within and without. Spider-Man has a mission to run for Wolverine with the X-Men, but also has reason to believe one of the kids at the school is a plant for the mutants’ enemies (something that’s happened more than once, even at this iteration of the school). And while the book won’t just be about Spider-Man fighting X-Men villains, “it’s super-awesome to make Spidey fight X-villains,” Kalan admitted.
Fans of the younger generation of mutants shouldn’t worry about them being pushed to the background, though. “Time for Shark Girl and Glob Herman to take the main stage!” the writer said. “I want to spotlight some of the newer X-men students who have been around for a little while but haven’t gotten all of the attention I think they’ve deserved. The stars of this book are Spider-Man and his class of students. We’ll see many of the other X-Men, but characters like Storm and Beast get plenty of attention.”
Spider-Man’s “special class” will consist of No-Girl, Rockslide, Glob Herman, Ernst, Hellion, Shark Girl, and Eye Boy, specifically, and Kalan says he’s “enjoying figuring out their voices and personalities.”
JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) • LEINIL FRANCIS YU (A/C)
AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. VARIANT BY PAOLO RIVERA
ORIGINAL SIN tie-in! – “THIS PROBLEM OF AVENGERS”
• The first Avenger meets the last Avenger…
• And the Avengers World crumbles.
• You won’t believe what comes next.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
Walt Disney Animation Studios officially announced the voice cast behind the new action-packed comedy-adventure “Big Hero 6,” including Maya Rudolph, James Cromwell, Damon Wayans Jr., T.J. Miller, Alan Tudyk, Jamie Chung, Genesis Rodriguez and Daniel Henney, with Ryan Potter as Hiro Hamada and Scott Adsit as Baymax. Directed by Don Hall (“Winnie the Pooh”) and Chris Williams (“Bolt”), and produced by Roy Conli (“Tangled”), “Big Hero 6” hits theaters in 3D on November 7, 2014.
“We’re so impressed with what these performers have been able to bring to their characters,” said Hall. “The story really calls for each performer to give a wide range of emotions—from light-hearted to some seriously heavy moments—and this cast has been incredible.”
· Voiced by RYAN POTTER (“Supah Ninjas,” “Senior Project”), robotics prodigyHIRO HAMADA has the mind of a genius—and the heart of a 14-year-old: his state-of-the-art battle-bots dominate the underground bot fights held in the dark corners of San Fransokyo. Fortunately, big brother Tadashi redirects Hiro’s brilliance, inspiring him to put his brain to the test in a quest to gain admission to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology. When a tragic event changes everything, Hiro turns to a robot named Baymax, and they form an unbreakable bond—and two-sixths of a band of high-tech heroes on a very important mission.
· SCOTT ADSIT (“30 Rock,” “St. Vincent”) provides the voice of the world’s most compassionate robot. BAYMAX cares. That’s what he was designed to do. The plus-sized inflatable robot’s job title is technically Healthcare Companion: With a simple scan, Baymax can detect vital stats, and given a patient’s level of pain, can treat nearly any ailment. Conceived and built by Tadashi Hamada, Baymax just might revolutionize the healthcare industry. But to the inventor’s kid brother Hiro, the nurturing, guileless bot turns out to be more than what he was built for—he’s a hero, and quite possibly Hiro’s closest friend. And after some deft reprogramming that includes a rocket fist, super strength and rocket thrusters that allow him to fly, Baymax becomes one of the “Big Hero 6.”
· Voiced by T.J. MILLER (HBO’s “Silicon Valley,” “Transformers: Age of Extinction,” “How to Train Your Dragon 2”), fanboy FRED comes off like a laid-back dude with no direction. But this sign-twirling, monster-loving, comic-book aficionado is sure to go places—when he’s good and ready. For example, Fred doesn’t hesitate to join “Big Hero 6,” and he has a lot of ideas for his super-hero skillset, too. His ferocious, fire-breathing alter ego comes complete with claws, integrated communications and a super bounce. But his sign-spinning may still come in handy.
· JAMIE CHUNG (“Sin City: A Dame to Kill For,” “Once Upon A Time,” “The Hangover Part II & Part III”) steps up as the voice of the aptly named GO GO TOMAGO, who knows what it takes to be fast. She’s tough, athletic and loyal to the bone, but not much of a conversationalist. Popping bubble gum and delivering well-placed sarcasm are totally her speed. The daredevil adrenaline junkie is at her best on wheels, and when Go Go joins forces with “Big Hero 6,” she rolls like never before, using maglev discs as wheels, shields and throwing weapons.
· DAMON WAYANS JR. (“Let’s Be Cops,” “Happy Endings”) provides the voice of WASABI, who’s committed to precision. He’s super smart and just a touch neurotic, but the big and burly neatnik can’t help but join the cause when Hiro needs him most. As part of “Big Hero 6,” Wasabi amplifies his martial arts skills with jaw-dropping plasma blade weaponry. Sharp doesn’t even begin to describe this guy.
· GENESIS RODRIGUEZ (“Tusk” and “Run All Night”) was called on to help bring Honey Lemon to life. It’s elemental when it comes to chemistry whiz HONEY LEMON. Don’t let her glasses and funky fashion fool you: Honey may be as sweet as her namesake, but she has a fire in her belly and a can-do attitude that make her pretty much unstoppable. Her knowledge of alchemy proves powerful, too, when the effusive brainiac becomes part of the “Big Hero 6” and creates clever concoctions that when thrown, can get her team out of nearly any jam.
· DANIEL HENNEY (“X-Men Origins: Wolverine”)was called on to give voice to TADASHI HAMADA. Tadashi is a good guy. He just is. He actually developed, built and programmed a state-of-the-art nursebot—a Healthcare Companion named Baymax that will likely help millions worldwide. But it’s his role as big brother that makes Tadashi truly special. Every kid needs a guy like Tadashi looking out for him, and Hiro knows just how lucky he is to have him in his life.
· MAYA RUDOLPH (TV’s “Saturday Night Live,” “Maya Rudolph Variety Show,” Bridesmaids”) provides the voice of AUNT CASS, who’s the overworked but always-supportive guardian of brothers Hiro and Tadashi. The owner of a popular San Fransokyo bakery and coffee shop, Aunt Cass is proud, ebullient and thinks the world of her two genius nephews. She’s always good for a laugh and ready with a hug, tirelessly there for support and a great home-cooked meal.
· Voiced by JAMES CROMWELL (“Murder in the First,” “L.A. Confidential”), PROFESSOR ROBERT CALLAGHAN heads up the robotics program at the prestigious San Fransokyo Institute of Technology and is Tadashi’s professor and mentor. When Hiro visits the university for the first time, he is star-struck by the world-renowned roboticist—while Callaghan immediately sees the potential in the 14-year-old prodigy, encouraging him to put his brain to better use.
· Pioneer entrepreneur and tech guru ALISTAIR KREI is voiced by ALAN TUDYK (“Tell,” “Welcome to Me,” “42”). San Fransokyo Institute of Technology’s most illustrious alum and owner of the biggest technology company in the world, Krei Tech, is always on the hunt for the next big thing. Krei attends the showcase at San Fransokyo Tech and is overwhelmingly impressed by Hiro’s ingenuity.
· YOKAIis the silent masked man behind the terrible tragedy that strikes San Fransokyo, turning Hiro’s world upside down. As a result, Hiro transforms a group of nerds into a team of high-tech crime fighters—“Big Hero 6”—with one mission: Track down Yokai and bring him to justice.
With all the heart and humor audiences expect from Walt Disney Animation Studios, “Big Hero 6” is an action-packed comedy-adventure about robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada, who learns to harness his genius—thanks to his brilliant brother Tadashi and their like-minded friends: adrenaline junkie Go Go Tomago, neatnik Wasabi, chemistry whiz Honey Lemon and fanboy Fred. When a devastating turn of events catapults them into the midst of a dangerous plot unfolding in the streets of San Fransokyo, Hiro turns to his closest companion—a robot named Baymax—and transforms the group into a band of high-tech heroes determined to solve the mystery.
Inspired by the Marvel comics of the same name, and featuring comic-book style action, “Big Hero 6” is directed by Don Hall (“Winnie the Pooh”) and Chris Williams (“Bolt”), and produced by Roy Conli (“Tangled”). The film hits theaters in 3D on November 7, 2014.
Not required. nor is thanos imperative, which is the event where we last saw Quill, Nova and Drax dead before the relaunch
with a story like this it’s important that no reader be left behind or punished for not having read a story from three or six years ago.
hopefully you will want to go back and read those stories and not feel punished for not having done so.
say let’s do a sneak peek! Ed McGuinness everybody
What!! But I think Drax died outside the cancerverse…
BRIAN POSEHN & GERRY DUGGAN (W) • SCOTT KOBLISH (A)
Cover by MARK BROOKS
SPECIAL 3D Motion VARIANT COVER BY MARK BROOKS
• Flashback to the 90’s as we learn the darkest secret of Deadpool’s past!
• See the events Deadpool’s friends learned about it Original Sin FIRST HAND!
• Guest-Starring 90’s Sabretooth, 90’s Alpha Flight, and 90’s artwork!
40 PGS./Parental Advisory …$4.99
New Avengers #20
Story by Jonathan Hickman
Art by Valerio Schiti
Colors by Frank Martin and Paul Mounts
Letters by VC - Joe Caramagna
Cover by Dustin Weaver and Jason Keith
Publisher Marvel Comics
Cover Price: $3.99
Release Date Wed, June 25th, 2014
• How far is Doctor Strange willing to go to protect the Earth from the Great Society? Too far…
Captain America #22
Story by Rick Remender
Art by Carlos Pacheco
Cover by Carlos Pacheco and Alex Ross
Publisher Marvel Comics
Cover Price: $3.99
Release Date Wed, July 2nd, 2014
This July, the final chapter of the saga that started in Dimension Z begins in The Tomorrow Soldier – an epic new story arc kicking off in CAPTAIN AMERICA #22 by writer Rick Remender and artist Carlos Pacheco! After the Earth-shattering events of last issue, the Super-Soldier Serum within Captain America has been neutralized, reducing him to a feeble old man. After everything he’s already been through, how can Steve Rogers cope with such devastating loss? And can he continue to fulfill his duties as Captain America?
There’s no time for doubt, though, as two of Cap’s greatest foes have emerged from the shadows, their master plan almost complete. The Red Skull and Arnim Zola have reunited to finish the job they started – and not even the Avengers can stop them. The next explosive arc of the series that will have everyone talking begins right here! No fan should miss the explosive CAPTAIN AMERICA #22 this July!
Amazing X-Men #8
Story by Craig Kyle and Chris Yost
Art by Ed McGuinness
Colors by Rachelle Rosenberg
Cover by Ed McGuinness
Publisher Marvel Comics
Cover Price: $3.99
Release Date Wed, June 4th, 2014
• Wolverine takes a trip back to Canada…
• But when he discovers that an old friend is missing, his visit soon transforms into a hairy situation.
• New writers Craig Kyle and Chris Yost!
Cover to All new X-Men 32 By Sarah Pichelli
this is real!
have a nice weekend :-)